Micromanages the Maintenance of Your Pool, Giving You Time to Enjoy It.
NOW INCLUDING FREE CADDY! Dirt Can Run …But it can’t hide from the Aquabot Turbo T2’s quintuple functionality; Scrub, DeepClean™ Power Wash, Vacuum, Microfilter and Circulate. Aquabot Turbo T2 climbs 90° angles to flush out and remove dirt from corners, seams and porous surfaces while scrubbing clean, walls, waterline and most stairs to clean what and where other cleaners can’t.
A “Cleaner’s” effectiveness is based on its own filtration capability and capacity, the size of debris it can remove, the volume of water it can circulate and the ability to scrub and remove deep down dirt. The spec for spec Aquabot Turbo T2 outperforms every other competitor cleaner in virtually every category all the while paying for itself while saving you time and money.
- For Inground Pools
- Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
- Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass. Except Tile
- Pool to Wall Transition: 90 Degree Angle
|Input Electrical Requrements||120VAC / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||180 Watts|
|Dimensions:||21" x 19" x 18"|
|Shipping Weight:||33 lbs|
|Water Mixing Capability||75 Gallons per minute|
- Floor and Wall to Waterline
- Designed for pools with cove
- NeverStuck™ System
- 2 Hour or Continuous Run Timer Settings
- Compatible with External Timer
*External Timer Not Included
- 1 Fine Bag (2 Microns)
- 1 Mesh Bag
- Bottom Loading
- 2 Years (1st Year 100%, 2nd Year Limited)
- Power Washing Feature